// BEYOND THE INVISIBLE //
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.

AuteurMessage
Mymnsime
Invité

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Empty
MessageSujet: Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.   Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Icon_minitime1Mer 3 Aoû - 14:53

Hello. You may be better off using Shrink and substituting stills for the junk and then removing the audio, so you can keep your menu. If you use Remake in Recode you lose the menu the same as reauthor in Shrink. I did full backups because I wanted to keep my menu functional. You can rip Movie+Menu only in RipIt4Me, but I have not tried this with a series disk. I know the feature works though as I have done a couple of movies this way and both movie and menu are there, the junk is just gone.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.
Page 1 sur 1